- Proactive bookkeeping – current every day
- Guaranteed accuracy – reviewed by an accountant
- Current Financial Statements – when you want them – instantly available 24/7
- Responsive team – Get answers fast! Typical response within minutes
- 24/7 Online access Plus mobile app – your books available anytime and anywhere you go
- Reconciliations within 48 hours – As soon as your statement comes out, we go to work on it
- Taxes made simple – We make sure everything is ready to go for tax season
Everything you need will be available through a web browser along with apps that you can download. No software is needed at all. If you have the internet, you have access to what you need! EZ Books will work best on Chrome Browser.
We have no long-term commitment, though we do have a big $100/mo discount if you agree to try us out for a year, and you can still pay monthly if you like. You are also welcome to sign up for a month-to-month option and have no commitment at all. Either way, you have the option to cancel at any time if you don’t feel we’re a good fit.
Though accrual requires more work, in many cases for small to medium sized businesses we can do accrual at the same pricing. Once we do the initial free review of the last three months of your books, we can confirm what pricing category you would qualify for.
- On our initial call together, we will get the basic info and access to do the free review of the last three months of your books, and we’ll schedule a convenient time to review our findings in the next day or so.
- In preparation for our call to review our findings, we will reconcile your accounts, categorize your transactions, and make adjustments if needed.
- On our second call to review our findings, we will go over everything with you. We’ll get to know each other, and you can ask any other questions you think of. You will see how much we will benefit your business, and you will be able to make sure you feel that we are a good fit.
From the initial contact to having our full bookkeeping service, all that is required on your part is to set up a startup meeting with us to go over your needs and all that we offer.
We will take 1-3 days to go through your books and then meet with you to review what we are able to offer. At that point, we will be ready to begin partnering to bring your business to new heights!
- EIN (Employer Identification number on your tax form)
- Legal Business Name (what is on your business license), DBA Name, and Business Address
- View-only access to the accounts for which you’d like us to provide bookkeeping (ie checking, credit card, etc.)
- Primary point of contact information (name, phone, email)
- Cleanup/setup, where we will go over your books, clean them up, set up your chart of accounts and connect with your banks in order to keep your books up-to-date. We can even help you set up bill pay if you like, and we will confirm those payments are received and credited.
- Proactive daily bookkeeping consisting of categorizing each of your transactions that we have access to through the read-only bank accounts and information that is sent to us. If we’re not sure about something, we will reach out to you for clarification, so everything is correctly categorized.
- Closing of your books at the end of each month, quarter and year to confirm that they are accurate and balanced. We will also send you the updated reports you like, such as your profit and loss statement and balance sheets.
- Reconciliations done within 48 hours of when your statement comes out. Your bookkeeper reconciles your accounts, categorizes your transactions, and produces your financial statements. Occasionally your bookkeeper may contact you to verify the proper categorizing of a transaction.
- Your EZBooks Accountant who will do a review with you whenever is most convenient for you, typically monthly or quarterly. You can also reach out to them through text, email, chat, or phone, or schedule a call. They are eager to talk with you whenever they can. You’ll find your accountant to be responsive and knowledgeable. With our extended hours, you’ll be able to connect most anytime you need them.
- If you need payroll, we can add that as an additional service.
We do not send invoices, pay bills, manage inventory, accounts receivable, or accounts payable. We also do not provide financial planning/advice or tax services.
$299/month discounted to $199/mo with annual commitment when you typically have up to per 150 bank transactions and / or $100K or less in expenses each month. If you have between 151-200 transactions and / or up to $200K in expenses each month, the cost is $349/mo or $249 with annual commitment. By the way, if you elect to take advantage of the annual discount, you may still pay monthly if you like.
Note: Because every business is unique, we will evaluate the needs of your company during the free analysis and determine what tier will be best for your needs.
Yes, it’s included! Our service price includes a subscription to Quickbooks Online Essential and the wholesale benefits of our membership. If you already have a QB license then you continue to pay what you pay and add our service. We will discount our monthly cost by the the amount Quickbooks charges us. If you are already under an umbrella with someone else you can switch to us and keep your price.
You will have an amazing, qualified and dedicated team assigned to your account which will consist of an accountant, bookkeeper and account manager. All we’ll need from you are timely responses when your team needs an approval or bit of clarification.
You can get a live person almost anytime with our extended hours of 7am EST to 10pm EST, and if you need us outside those hours, you can reach us 24/7 through live chat. You can also reach us by email and text. If we aren’t able to respond immediately, you will receive a response ASAP and guaranteed within 12 hours. Having notifications of unread emails, texts or voicemails is not our style. We are here for you!
We utilize the security of Quickbooks which is second to none. We also build our service around the concept that only you and the people you give login access to can access your data. We do not reveal any of your information to anyone unless required by law.
For more information on our security level, select the following links:
We have a partnership with Zamp HR, a professional employer organization (PEO) which offers full-service payroll and HR support along with other benefits such as group health, 401K management, workers’ comp and filing of payroll taxes for a small businesses. Based on your company’s needs we can also discuss other options and recommend which option is best for you. Typically you can expect to pay anywhere from $130-250/month, depending on the number of employees and other services you wish to include.
We can convert an existing QuickBooks desktop account to QuickBooks Online. We are only able to convert lists of vendors, customers, inventory, and charts of accounts that have been exported in a CVS format. There are also certain third-party software companies that are directly compatible with Quickbooks so we can convert those to your new Quickbooks account.
Nope! We only collect your payment info if you decide to continue with our service. Your trial is 100% risk-free—no surprise auto-billing.